Thursday, March 31, 2011

Finished front cover for my Music Magazine


This is my final front cover of my music magazine "Music Juice". I've changed a lot on this, I've changed the fonts of most of the page, such as the website at the bottom of the page was originally "Tahoma" and is now "Broadway". I've also added more text that would be typical in a music magazine off the shelf, such as "Win a £50 iTunes voucher, details inside!"

I've also added a price, next to the bar code, in both pound sterling, as well as in the euro, which i went on the Internet to make sure I got the right exchange price.

I've changed the colours as well, such as the blue circle on the mid-right hand side was originally a darker blue. I noticed that my colour schemes were all over the place, such as different blues being used, so i changed that, and now all the blues are the same.

I've also changed some of the information, as before, I had information on my cover that didn't apply to my contents page, like it should do.

Over-all I am really happy with my final front cover. I think I've used a lot of bright and eye-catching colour, which would instantaneously make somebody want to pick it up and read it. I think my image is good also, as it has a white back round as well as white above her head which I did purposely for the header to be put there. I've put borders around only some of the writing, where I think it would stand out more and look better, rather than outlines on everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment