Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Final contents page of my music magazine


This is my final contents page. I've changed a lot on it that I wasn't happy about, and now I'm a lot happier with my end result. I've added an extra picture of a friend of mine, as I thought it would fit in well with my contents page.

My contents page is a lot different to my front cover though. It's a lot darker than my front cover, as I thought it would make the writing and images stand out more, but didn't want my whole coursework to be dark. I've removed the back round image as when i thought about it, it made my contents page look tacky and didn't go well with the text I had over it.

I've changed some of the colours of things such as the "features and regulars" as there was a lot of pink on my contents page before, and could look like it was aimed more towards women.

I've kept the stars on my contents page, much the same to my front cover, as I thought that they would look good on both my front cover as well as my contents page. Over all I'm very happy with how my contents page has turned out, and wouldn't change anything about it, except for maybe some more text, or smaller images, but I think as it stands, in my opinion it looks fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment