Tuesday, March 22, 2011

An almost finished contents page

I decided to go for a completely different colour scheme, to see how it would look rather than having a black back round. I've also deleted a lot of the writing i originally had on my contents page, as I thought it was unnecessary and a waste of valuable space. I've moved the "features" and "regulars" around on the page to see what that would look like too. I've also changed some of the colours of some things such as the "Win" box at the bottom of my contents page.
Although I have made a lot of changes to my contents page, I'm still not happy with it, and still feel this doesn't look like a typical realistic contents page. I think that if I change some of the colours around more, as well as where the information is put on the page I will be happy with it. I'm still not entirely sure about having a blue back round either, so I think I might change it back to a black back round again.
I've changed my back round back to black again, as having feedback from other people, as well as my personal opinion, it in fact made my contents page look tacky, rather than eye-catching. The image to the right, is an almost finished contents page, all except for images and maybe some colour changes, as well as font changes, as I have many different font schemes going on, all on one page.
I think that possibly deleting the back round image I have on my contents page now would make it look better as Ive changed the colour of it many times and i am still un-happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment