Friday, January 28, 2011

The start of my Music Magazine

For the start of my Music Magazine, I've started to brainstorm on idea's for my images, as I really want to think about them so they look like a proper magazine. I initially think I may take a picture of a friend, and try to dress her up as Lady Gaga, as my chosen criteria for my Music Magazine is Chart Music. I want to think thoroughly about the name of my magazine, doing research on the Internet on names and so on.


I've initially started my music magazine with the name "Music Juice", I thought of this, as obviously it's a music magazine (Music), and the Juice resembles general gossip, as in when somebody refers to something as"Juicy gossip".

I have started my magazine with a multicoloured back round, as I believe this is the most eye-catching and appealing cover you can see in the Media today. On researching other magazines, they all have a big image and some sort of colour on the back round, but I wanted mine to be different. If it still looks wrong when I've done more work on it, it can be easily changed.


The front cover is obviously the most important part of the magazine, and so I want to make it look as appealing and intriguing as possible. That means I need to do a lot more work to it, as looking upon it, it doesn't look like a lot of time or effort has gone into it. When looking upon other images, which you will see in my research, the image is always the largest and most important part of the front cover. It's the most appealing thing to the cover in my opinion, so I will take quite a few pictures and see how they fit in.

I also think that I need to research a lot more images, as well as information, as music magazines don't totally contain information on just music, other things are included such as Real life stories, as well as general gossip about celebrities which is within the magazine itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment